Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Giving Blogspot A Throw

After being on Wordpress for a while, I thought I would delete my existing Blogspot account and start another. A lot of my social media associates said I should go to Wordpress, but their .com templates were, how do we say it...well, completely lifeless.

That is not to say I'm completely giving up on Wordpress. I actually appreciate the cleanliness and the "minimalism," so to speak, of Wordpress.com, but I feel there needs to be more personality to a blog. Now, if I knew HTML, I could go crazy on Wordpress.org, but that's not the case and I have no motivation to do so at this time.

I intend this blog to be about the Seattle life and how we all live it; which entails talking about issues and topics my audience might find interesting. Interesting topics relevant to the audience is what it's all about. So, here goes, and let's plan for a great result.

No comments:

Post a Comment